Practical Pain Management Community Advice

Chronic Intractable Pain Patient Needs Advocate!

From: Anglikat - 7 years 3 weeks ago

I am a CIPP that has been using IM injections, and previously I had picc line & port a cath's for IV injections. My doctor of 5 years has decided not to continue my care since I have become intolerant to any more IM injections due to the condition of my muscles. I have seen a few pain management docs but none of them want to take me due to the comnplicated nature of my case! Now, I am getting very ill as I search for help! I am looking for a Advocate that would help me with my patient rights and get the care I so urgently need! I don not want to end up in the hospital because of my a doctors neglect, etc. Please Help!

Do you find this discussion helpful?

1 Response

Is this good advice?

try this website,

Mark S Barletta